The 852‐1102 industrial switch is an 8-port 10/100Base‐TX ETHERNET switch.
The switch has a rugged metal housing, redundant power supply and function monitoring with a relay. These functions and an operating range of -40 … +70 °C make it ideal for a wide range of industrial applications.
- Redundant DC power supply
- Wide supply voltage range: 9–57 V
- DIP switches to set alarm functions
- Full compliance with standards IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3 ab
- Non-blocking, Store‐and‐Forward switching
- Auto-Negotiation on all 10/100/1000Base-T ports
- Auto-MDI/MDIX (crossover) at all 10/100/1000Base-T ports
- Integrated address look-up table, supports up to 8000 absolute MAC addresses
- Overvoltage protection
- Prioritization of Profinet Ethernet Frame (EtherType=0x8892) according to IEEE802.1p