Splicing Connectors for All Conductor Types
From intercom system wiring to electronic ovens: Connecting different conductor types is quick and easy with WAGO's compact 221 Series Splicing Connector.
- Connect all conductor types without preparing them
- Combine any conductor types and size
- Easy-to-use operating lever for tool-free terminations
- High current carrying capacity up to 32 A
- Perfect for distrubution applications thanks to mounting carrier
WAGO's lighting connectors are the ideal connection between solid and fine-stranded conductors. Thanks to their approval as independent equipment per EN 60998, WAGO's lighting connectors can be used in nearly all household applications and similar building installations where a connection between solid and fine-stranded conductors is required.
- Ideally connect solid conductors with fine-stranded conductors
- Simple, tool-free wiring – especially helpful for overhead work
- Support numerous applications, including connecting devices with flexible conductors to fixed installations (e.g., blinds motors)
PUSH WIRE® Connectors for Junction Boxes
Our product range supports a wide cross section: The 243 Series MICRO PUSH WIRE® Connectors are specially designed for small diameters (e.g., low-voltage installations). The 2273 Series connects solid conductors up to 2.5 mm2 (14 AWG); the 773 Series connects conductors up to 4/6 mm2 (12/10 AWG).
- Compact size
- Fast wiring via push-in termination of solid conductors
- Tool-free conductor terminations
- Perfect for distribution applications thanks to mounting carrier
- Transparent housing to visually verify proper conductor insertion