Configure Individual Products
- Always available, always up-to-date: The Smart Designer online configuration software offers access to projects at any time and from anywhere in the world – no installation necessary.
- Easy cooperation on a configuration project, even at different development sites
- Save time and avoid errors with location-independent project processing, without different processing statuses, data exchange via email etc.
- Get your bearings quickly and save time with a selection of pre-defined standard views.
- Item numbers always up-to-date
- Plausibility checks prevent planning errors.
- Insert user-specific products as placeholders.
Familiar Planning in the CAE Tool
Use your familiar CAE tool for planning circuit diagrams. WAGO offers you high-quality CAE product data and CAE macros. Interfaces to several CAE tools (e.g., ePLAN and WS CAD) allow planned terminal strips to be built up automatically in the Smart Designer configuration software.
- Interfaces to Various Systems
- Instead of entering item numbers, use the bidirectional interface to EPLAN to plan faster with function definitions.
- Pass the circuit diagrams to Smart Designer, construct terminal strips automatically and save a great deal of time.
- Plausibility checks help you avoid errors in your planning.
- Automatic transfer of the printing data from the CAE tool to the Smart Printer thermal transfer printer minimizes time and errors.