Parameter Setting – Not Programming
WAGO Energy Data Management – consisting of a software solution combined with a modular control system – records measurement data from different media and variables for energy monitoring. It then processes them for further analysis, archiving and reporting. The software automatically detects different signals from the connected meters and sensors, making them available to additional energy analysis tools via simple parameter settings.
Another benefit: WAGO Energy Data Management is eligible for funding from the “Federal Funding for Efficient Buildings” subsidy of the German Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA).
Our Modular System – the Basis for Your Savings
- Ready to go in a few easy steps
- Eligible for subsidy thanks to BAFA listing
- An open interface – comprehensive connectivity to other systems
- Energy data monitoring – display energy data and derive energy efficiency measures, regardless of your location and software, with HTML5 Web visualization
- Integrated cloud connectivity – OpenVPN, IPsec and an integrated firewall protect the transmission channel and the cloud data storage
- Alerts when limiting values are exceeded – email notification of threshold overruns