The MODBUS PLC is an expansion for the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM.
This controller combines the WAGO fieldbus coupler for MODBUS with the functionality of a PLC. Programming PLC applications is performed in compliance with IEC 61131-3. The programmer can access all fieldbus and I/O data.
Features and applications:
- Use of decentralized control can better support a PLC or PC
- Complex applications can be divided into individually testable units
- Programmable fault response in the event of a fieldbus failure
- Signal pre-processing reduces fieldbus transmissions
- Peripheral equipment can be controlled directly, resulting in faster system response times
- Stand-alone, compact controller