Direct Connection of Electrical Drives – With the SMI Master
Less is more: WAGO's new “Standard Motor Interface” Master Module (753-1630) comes without a level inverter. Now connect electrical drives for blinds and shutters to the module directly. WAGO is also offering its new SMI Configurator software, which features a familiar ribbon design and is rich in helpful functions that simplify module configuration.
- Connect SMI drives directly to the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM 750
- Save space and costs
- SMI Configurator software makes addressing, configuring and commissioning SMI drives easier
- A digital input for manual control of SMI drives (e.g., maintenance, window cleaning) independent of the PLC program
- A digital output temporarily deactivates the drives when they are not needed
- Data transfer to all management and operating levels using fieldbus-independent building automation protocols, such as BACnet or KNX