The configurable 852-1328 Industrial ETHERNET Switch is equipped with six 10/100/1000BASE-T ports and two 1000BASE-SX/LX SFP ports (SFP modules are optional). Data encryption complies with IEEE802.1AE (MAC Security Standard) for communication via SFP slots (ports 7 and 8). This functionality, combined with compact dimensions, makes WAGO's managed switch ideal for retrofitting network security during operation of the automation system. The customer application remains unchanged. The optional authentication of the other participants in the network is port-specific in accordance with IEEE 802.1X and RADIUS server.
Packaged in a rugged housing, this switch offers a redundant power supply.
- Web-based (HTTP(S))
- Configuration and diagnostics via SNMPv3
- Redundant DC power supply
- Supply voltage range: 9 … 48 VDC
- Full compliance with IEEE802.3, 802.3u, 802.3z, 802.3x, 802.3ab, 802.1p, 802.1X, 802.1Q and 802.1AE standards
- Non-blocking, store-and-forward switching
- Auto-negotiation at all 10/100/1000BASE-T ports
- Auto‐MDI/MDIX (crossover) at all 10/100/1000Base‐T ports
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3