This signal conditioner converts, amplifies, filters, and electrically isolates analog signals.
- Analog unipolar/bipolar signals at both input and output
- Digital signal output reacts to configured measurement range limits (configurable on/off switching delay and threshold value switch function with up to two threshold values).
- Digital HOLD input freezes the output signal.
- Clipping capability for analog signal limitation to output end values
- Adjustable software/hardware filter
- Input/output response simulation via configuration display
- Safe 3-way isolation with 4 kV test voltage per EN 61140
- The device is supplied with 24 VDC, which can be commoned using lateral push-in type jumper bars: (6.1) US+ (BR) and (6.2) GND 2 (BR). With this variant, it is necessary to ensure that the max. permissible total current of 1 A is not exceeded.
- Additional setting options via WAGO Interface Configuration Software or WAGO Configuration App