Diversity of variants characterizes the X-COM®-SYSTEM product line. In addition to rail-mount terminal blocks, this system also includes components for PCBs, flying leads, panel mounting or through-panel applications. Tried and tested billions of times, CAGE CLAMP® technology ensures reliable connections for all application areas.
- Error prevention: 100% protection against mismating by coding groups with the same pole numbers
- Mechanically protected via locking levers, strain relief plates or housings
- Easy testing via slots for test plugs in female plugs and carrier terminal blocks
- Use jumpers to common female plugs and carrier terminal blocks: Select pole connections remain even after the plug has been pulled out
- 500 V/32 A ratings are a cost-effective alternative to heavy-duty connectors
The X-COM®S-SYSTEM is available in two different terminal block widths: 0.138 inch/3.5 mm (2020 Series) and 0.205 inch/5.2 mm (2022 Series). It is compatible with our TOPJOB® S Rail-Mount Terminal Blocks and their wide range of accessories, e.g., for commoning and marking.
- Connect conductors up to 16 AWG (1.5 mm2 ) at a terminal block width of just 0.138 inch (3.5 mm ) and up to 12 AWG (4 mm2) at a width of just 0.205 inch (5.2 mm)
- Fast wiring via Push-in CAGE CLAMP® termination of solid, stranded and ferruled conductors
- Prevent mismating by coding groups with the same pole numbers
- Secure female plugs via locking levers and strain relief plates
- Solve any conceivable commoning task via multifunctional jumpers (e.g., adjacent jumpers for continuous commoning)
- Dual jumper slots for various commoning options
- Clear identification via multi-line marking strips and WMB markers
System Wiring up to Ex Area
WAGO’s pluggable X-COM®S-SYSTEM Rail-Mount Terminal Blocks are also available with Ex approval. These versions offer “nA” type of protection and are approved for use in Zone 2 hazardous areas.
- Quick and reliable replacement in hazardous areas (e.g., offshore platforms) – 100% mismating and touch-proof protection
- Shorter locking levers heighten safety by making accidental disconnection more difficult
- The X-COM®S-SYSTEM for Ex applications is designed and certified for a maximum conductor size of 4 mm2 (12 AWG) and a nominal current up to 20 A.