Splicing Connectors for All Types of Conductors: WAGO 221-412, WAGO 221-413 and WAGO 221-415
WAGO's 221 Series Splicing Connectors for all types of conductors set new standards. This new series is 40% smaller and even more user-friendly than its successful predecessor, the 222 Series.
These electrical installation “superstars” allow solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors to be connected faster and more reliably, while conserving precious junction box space. This is made possible not only by their compact design, but also by their transparent housing, easier handling and two test ports.
- Up to 40% less space required than for the original WAGO 222
- Transparent housing for visual inspection shows that the conductor is inserted properly and stripped to the correct length
- Easy termination via reduced operating force
- Any combination of conductor types and sizes from 0.14 to 4 mm² (24–12 AWG) is possible
- Two test slots for all standard test probes