Rail-Mount Terminal Blocks with lever, push-button or open tool slot
WAGO Rail-Mount Through Terminal Blocks are available in three different actuation variants: lever, push-button or open tool slot – the right rail-mount terminal block for every application.
The marking system and the multifunctional range of jumpers for the well-known WAGO TOPJOB® S Rail-Mount Terminal Blocks can also be used for the new rail-mount terminal blocks with levers.
- Three actuation variants: lever, push-button, open tool slot
- Continuous marking possibilities
- Existing range of TOPJOB® S Jumpers for all three models
- Push-in termination of solid, stranded and ferruled conductors for all variants
- Test options for all variants
The TOPJOB® S family, with Push-in CAGE CLAMP®, was the first to introduce push-in wiring for rail mount terminal blocks. Since its introduction, new features and benefits have been added every year. Taking yet another leap forward, the family now offers levers and push-buttons for convenient and intuitive wire termination while maintaining the vibration-proof, gas-tight, corrosion and thermal-cycling resistant connection the industry has come to expect from us.