WAGO PCB Terminal Blocks and Pluggable PCB Connectors for Power Electronics
The trend toward downsized components presents new challenges for power electronics. The increased performance density brought about by combining the signal and output layer on the PCB also impacts connection systems. PCB terminal blocks must be compact to reliably transmit currents while simultaneously functioning flawlessly with the PCB under demanding conditions.
- Comprehensive product range: 0.2 … 25 mm2 (24 … 4 AWG)
- Push-in CAGE CLAMP® terminates both solid and fine-stranded conductors with ferrules by simply pushing them into the unit.
- Wider conductor range and higher current carrying capacity
- Conductor connection and mating direction both parallel and perpendicular to the PCB
- Testing both parallel and perpendicular to conductor entry