Since WAGO was founded in 1951, the company site on Hansastraße has continually expanded. Beyond production and administrative buildings, it now also contains our own accredited test laboratory. Examinations and type testing on WAGO products are performed in accordance with international standards, European standards and customer-specific requirements.
The newest building on the WAGO campus is the “Communication Center.” Completed in 2016, this international customer and training center welcomes several hundred visitors each month from all over the world. The calendar of events includes large sales meetings, celebrations and numerous customer events.
The facility's sophisticated layout offers presentation and workshop spaced for groups of up to 400 participants. The company's contemporary restaurant with an outdoor seating offers diverse, healthy meals with a regional focus. From the wet waste disposal system to biodegradable coffee cups, the emphasis is on resource efficiency.
The entire building offers an integrated concept that emphasizes sustainability: State-of-the-art WAGO technology provides intelligent climate control, lighting and cooling. Geothermal probes and heat pumps ensure energy efficiency and resource conservation.
An additional branch has been constructed not far from the Hansastraße site in the Päpinghausen district of Minden. Besides a state-of-the-art stamping workshop, the WAGO site, with an area of over 100,000 square meters, has also housed large components for the Orders/Logistics and IT departments since 2016.