WAGO’s automation technology is versatile, offers open standards, simplifies your production process and building applications and offers an all-encompassing product selection. Find solutions from software, HMI devices and control technology through fieldbus-independent I/O systems – all the way to switches and sensor/actuator boxes.
Flexibility and freedom in planning are the major advantages of modular and fieldbus-independent devices used for decentralized automation. In 1995, WAGO broke ground when it introduced a fieldbus system in the automation sector in which fieldbus nodes could be precisely matched to fit a specific application based on the building block principle. Since then, we have continued to expand and further develop this system with modern control technology and displays.
Your benefits with WAGO Automation Technology:
- Integrated communication from controller to sensors and actuators through support of the most popular fieldbuses and ETHERNET standards
- Quick start-up times thanks to modular concepts and application of established standards
- Thanks to international approvals, guaranteed worldwide use even under the harshest operating conditions
- Robust, maintenance-free, safe and reliable
- Over 20 years’ experience in automation
- Superior service and support