Reliable PCB Terminal Blocks for Power Electronics
The trend toward downsized components presents new challenges for power electronics. The increased performance density brought about by combining the signal and output layer on the PCB also impacts connection systems. PCB terminal blocks must be compact to reliably transmit currents while simultaneously functioning flawlessly with the PCB under demanding conditions.
- Comprehensive product line-up, ranging from 24–4 AWG (0.2 to 25 mm2)
- Push-in CAGE CLAMP® termination
- Wider conductor range and higher current carrying capacity
- Connect conductors both horizontally and vertically to the PCB
- Testing both parallel and perpendicular to conductor entry