The 2857-550 Current Signal Conditioner measures AC/DC currents up to 100 A, while converting the measured current into an analog standard signal at the output.
- Both digital signal output and relay with changeover contact react to configured measuring range limits (switching ON/OFF delay and threshold value switch function configurable with up to two threshold values).
- Clipping capability provides analog signal limitation to output end values.
- Adjustable software filter
- Input/Output response simulation via configuration display
- Safe 3-way isolation with 3 kV test voltage per EN 61010-1
Additional setting options via interface configuration software or interface configuration app