This temperature signal conditioner records signals from type K, S, B and R thermocouples and converts the temperature signal into a standard analog signal on the output side.
- For type K, S, B and R thermocouples
- Cold junction compensation (on/off)
- Switching between measurement ranges is calibrated
- Detect sensor's wire break
- Detection: measurement range underflow/measurement range overflow
- Clipping function limits the analog standard signal to the upper range values
- Safe 3-way isolation with 2.5 kV test voltage per EN 61140