The configurable 852-1305 Industrial ETHERNET Switch is equipped with eight 10/100/1000BASE-T ports and four 1000BASE-SX/LX SFP slots (SFP modules are available as an option).
Packaged in a rugged housing, this switch offers both a redundant power supply and relay-based function monitoring. These functions, along with extensive ETHERNET switch options, make it ideal for a wide range of applications.
- Web-based/SNMP Management
- Redundant DC power supply
- Wide supply voltage range: 12 … 60 VDC
- DIP switch to set alarm functions
- Fully compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3z, 802.3x, 802.3ad, 802.3ab, 802.1d, 802.1q, 802.1p, 802.1w and 802.1x standards
- Xpress Ring (redundant ring, recovery < 50 ms)
- Non‐blocking, store‐and‐forward switching, rapid spanning tree protocol (RSTP)
- Autonegotiation at all 10/100/1000BASE-T ports
- Auto-MDI/MDIX (crossover) at all 10/100/1000BASE-T ports
- VLAN (802.1q) VID
- IGMP snooping for multicast filtering
- Port configuration, status, statistics
- Port trunking
- SNMP v1/v2 and RMON