The 852‐111 Industrial ECO Switch is a 5-port 10/100Base‐TX ETHERNET switch supporting autonegotiation and Auto-MDI-/MDI-X detection for each port.
The 852-111 5-port density can be used to create multiple segments to alleviate client congestion and provide dedicated bandwidth to each user node. The 852-111 Switch is a cost-effect solution to keep up with the constant demands of IP-based, industrial communication needs.
The switch is easy to configure and install and is best suited for small to medium-sized networks.
- 5 ETHERNET ports, 10/100 Mbps autonegotiation
- Front-panel diagnostic LEDs
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X functions
- Full/half-duplex transfer modes for each port
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Integrated address look-up table, supports 2000 absolute MAC addresses
- Overvoltage protection
- IEEE 802.3x flow control in full-duplex mode
- DIN-35 rail mounting