The 852-1111 Industrial ECO Switch is a 5-port 1000Base-T ETHERNET switch supporting autonegotiation and Auto-MDI-/MDI-X detection for each port.
Using the switch's 5 ports, several segments can be created to reduce the network load, while providing a dedicated bandwidth to each user node. The 852-1111 Switch is a cost-effect solution to keep up with the constant demands of IP-based, industrial communication needs.
This switch is easy to configure and install and is best suited for small to medium-sized networks.
- 5 ETHERNET ports, 10/100/1000 Mbps autonegotiation
- Front-panel diagnostic LEDs
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X functions
- Full/half-duplex transfer modes for each port
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Integrated address look-up table, supports up to 8000 absolute MAC addresses
- Overvoltage protection
- IEEE 802.3x flow control in full-duplex mode
- Prioritization of Profinet Ethernet data packets (EtherType=0x8892) per IEEE802.1p
- DIN-35 rail mounting