Interface Modules for System Wiring
WAGO's interface modules for system wiring ensure reliable, maintenance-free connections at the control level and can be easily connected to the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM and many other controllers by using pre-assembled interface cables. With this approach, you significantly cut your expenditures for system wiring.
- Space-saving, high-density control cabinet wiring
- Use of digital and analog input/output modules
- Fast pre-wiring and simple relocation of the connection point
- Reliable, maintenance-free connections via CAGE CLAMP® Connection Technology
WAGO's interface cables provide fast and easy connection of WAGO I/O Modules to appropriate interface or relay modules equipped with a 10- or 20-pole female connector.
- Fast, simple connection between connection levels (sensors and actuators) and controllers
- For greater flexibility in system planning, also available with open cable ends
- Time savings through pre-assembled interface cables