This analog input module processes differential signals ranging from 4 to 20 mA.
The input signal is transmitted with a resolution of 13 bits.
The channels are electrically isolated from one another and from the system level.
The system supply powers the module.
The shield directly connects to the DIN-rail.
- Measured value acquisition: Time synchronous within the module
- Measurement range overflow/underflow: Status byte and LED
- Conversion method: SAR (Successive Approximation Register)
- Operating mode: Continuously sampling (default)
- Protection: Non-linear limiting
The device is ideal for operation in extreme environments thanks to:
- An extended temperature range
- Greater immunity to impulse voltages and electromagnetic interference
- Higher vibration and shock resistance