This counter records binary pulse signals with NAMUR-compliant levels and transmits the counter state to the fieldbus system. The counting direction in “up/down counter” mode can be set using the U/D input. A control byte sets or resets the counter and digital output (DO). Additionally, a limit value can be set at which the DO output is activated when this value is exceeded. The output is short-circuit-proof.
- Up counter with enable input
- Up/Down Counter with U/D input
- Frequency counter with enable input
- Peak-time counter
- Green LED (status U/D (Gate) + status CLOCK + status DO)
- Red LED (error U/D (Gate) + error CLOCK)
Field and system levels are electrically isolated.