PCB Terminal Blocks and Pluggable Connectors for Power Electronics
For power electronics, WAGO’s range contains two families of PCB terminal blocks and a pluggable connector system for cross sections up to 25 mm2 and nominal current up to 76 A. These compact and high-performance PCB terminal blocks – with or without levers – are easy to use and also offer maximum wiring flexibility. The MCS MAXI 16 Pluggable Connector System is also the world’s first pluggable connector with a lever for power electronics.
- Comprehensive product range
- Easy conductor termination via Push-in CAGE CLAMP® connection technology
- Wider conductor range and higher current carrying capacity
- Save money and space by using compact terminal blocks for large cross sections and high currents
- Connect conductors both horizontally and vertically to the PCB
- Testing both parallel and perpendicular to conductor entry
- Wide range of uses in various industries and applications
SMD PCB Terminal Blocks
WAGO’s line of SMD PCB terminal blocks is the ideal solution for both your LED applications and for industrial applications. You benefit from several industry-leading advantages like a compact and user-friendly design.
- Push-in termination of solid conductors
- A low profile and white housing minimize on-board shadowing
- Packaged in tape-and-reel for full integration into automated assembly
PCB Terminal Blocks
WAGO offers a comprehensive range of PCB terminal blocks for conductors ranging from 0.08 to 16 mm2 (28–6 AWG) to connect PCBs to your device environment. With metric or inch pin spacing from 2.5 to 20 mm (0.098–0.787 inch), WAGO has the right solution for your application.
- Simple, secure connection of solid conductors with Push-in CAGE CLAMP®
- Wide selection of PCB terminal blocks with different conductor entry directions and actuation types for every need
- Custom color combinations for clear connection assignment
- Simple integration into your manufacturing process with products for various soldering processes
- Variants available for through-panel connection
Pluggable PCB Connectors
Always find the right solution for your application with WAGO’s wide range of pluggable connectors. WAGO’s pluggable PCB connectors are available for conductors ranging from 0.08 to 10 mm2 (28–8 AWG), meeting all requirements for consistent, end-to-end system wiring.
- Pluggable PCB connection systems ready to perfectly synchronize with various requirements and application areas
- Wide range of connectors within these systems suit every conceivable application
- Fast, vibration-proof and maintenance-free spring pressure connection technology
- Pin spacing from 2.5 to 7.62 mm (0.098–0.3 inch) with a current carrying capacity up to 41 A
- Pluggable PCB connectors are available for individual solder pins and solder pin strips
- Through-panel connector variants available
picoMAX®: The Pluggable Connection System
One Cr-Ni-steel spring, double the contact force applied: This principle makes picoMAX® up to 30 percent more compact than other connection systems.
- Compact design: Reduces space by up to 30%
- Radically simplified contact system
- The special design, innovative spring pressure connection technology and new insulation material guarantee absolute contact reliability – even at higher surrounding ambient temperatures
- Exceptionally high vibration resistance of up to 20g for wire-to-board connections, thanks to integrated locking latches and a female connector that’s almost fully enshrouded in the male header.
- Efficient testing via test slot parallel to connector entry