Junction Boxes for Installer Connectors
View our range of junction boxes, which are suitable for our Installer Connector range.
Splicing Connectors for All Conductor Types
From intercom system wiring to electrical ovens: Connecting different conductor types is quick and easy with WAGO's compact 221 Series Splicing Connector.
- Connect all conductor types without preparing them
- Combine any conductor types and sizes
- Easy-to-use operating lever for tool-free terminations
- High current carrying capacity up to 32 A
- Perfect for distribution applications thanks to mounting carrier
The Way To Connect! Series 2773!
Push your way to fast, reliable connections - WAGO 2773 Push-Wire connectors offer a compact and safe way to connect solid and stranded conductors. The compact, clear choice for any commoning connection.
- Safety of the contact due to low insertion forces and high retention forces
- Large connection area and different conductor types can be combined in a small housing
- Clear transparent housing for checking the conductor position and correct stripping length
WAGO's lighting connectors are the ideal connection between solid and fine-stranded conductors. Thanks to their approval as independent equipment per EN 60998, WAGO's lighting connectors can be used in nearly all household applications and similar building installations where a connection between solid and fine-stranded conductors is required.
- Ideally connect solid conductors with fine-stranded conductors
- Simple, tool-free wiring – especially helpful for overhead work
- Support numerous applications, including connecting devices with flexible conductors to fixed installations (e.g., blinds motors)
Installer Connectors Selection Cases
See our Installer Connector Selection cases.