The SD memory card replaces traditional storage media and is used to store customer data and boot projects, or to transport this data between devices.
Thanks to its extended temperature range, the memory card can also be used in applications in up to 70 °C. The SLC flash technology used for this card and the wear leveling flash management process employed enhance the reliability and service life of the memory card – a vital requirement for use in industrial applications.
This memory card is compatible to the SD standard, enabling it to be used in any data processing system equipped with an SD slot.
The industrial memory card has the following system features:
- Storage capacity: 2 GB
- Single-Level Cell (SLC) NAND flash memory for enhanced service life and reliability
- Compatible to the SDA Physical Layer Specification, Version 2.0
- Error correction function: < 1 error per 1015 bits READ
- Statistical & dynamic wear leveling for enhancing reliability and availability
- Supports CPRM (Content Protection for Recordable Media)