Flexibility and planning freedom are the major advantages of modular and fieldbus-independent devices used for decentralized automation. WAGO broke new ground in 1995 by introducing a fieldbus system based on the building block principle, in which fieldbus nodes can be precisely adapted to fit a specific application. Since then, we have continued to expand and further develop this system with state-of-the-art control technology and displays.
The Benefits of WAGO Automation Technology for You:
- Integrated communication, from the controller to the sensors and actuators, thanks to support for the most common fieldbuses and ETHERNET standards (DALI, KNX, PROFIBUS, MODBUS, AS Interface and others)
- Quick commissioning thanks to modular concepts and use of established standards
- Guaranteed worldwide use, even under the harshest operating conditions, thanks to international approvals
- Robust, maintenance-free, safe and reliable
- Over 20 years’ experience in automation
- Superior service and support