WAGO’s automation technology is versatile, offers open standards, simplifies your production process and building applications and offers an all-encompassing product selection – from software, HMI devices and control technology, to fieldbus-independent I/O systems, to switches and sensor/actuator boxes.
Flexibility and planning freedom are the major advantages of modular and fieldbus-independent devices used for decentralized automation. WAGO broke new ground in 1995 by introducing a fieldbus system patterned after building blocks – modular fieldbus nodes could be adapted to fit a specific application. Since then, we have continued expanding and evolving this system with state-of-the-art control technology and displays.
The Benefits of WAGO Automation Technology for You:
- Integrated communication, from the controller to sensors and actuators, due to support for the most common fieldbuses and ETHERNET standards
- Quick commissioning thanks to modular designs and use of established standards (e.g., DALI, KNX, PROFIBUS, Modbus®, AS-Interface)
- Guaranteed worldwide use, even under the harshest operating conditions, thanks to international approvals
- Comprehensive range of accessories (e.g., RJ-45)
- Robust, maintenance-free, safe and reliable
- Over 20 years’ experience in automation
- Superior service and support