WAGO's 221 Now Also Connects 6 mm⊃2; (10 AWG)
Pull the lever up, insert a conductor and push the lever back down – done. The 221 Series Splicing Connectors have always connected solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors easily, quickly and safely. Conductor sizes 0.14 to 4.0 mm2 (AWG 28–12)? No problem! But this connector is ready for more and can prove it: 221 Series now connects conductor cross sections from 0.5 to 6 mm2 (20–10 AWG) for greater versatility.
- Easily terminate conductors up to 6 mm2 (10 AWG)
- Connect solid, stranded and fine-stranded conductors
- Time savings for installers and device manufacturers
- Quickly install devices with higher levels of power consumption
- Safely install long cable runs with larger conductor cross sections
- Lift Lever, Insert Conductor, Close Lever