Service and Maintenance with Transparency
Who thinks about service and maintenance when using process technology systems? Analog signal conditioners and isolation amplifiers are well established in process technology. In addition to galvanic isolation, they enable the simple and economical adaptation of measuring technology signals for further processing at the control level. Following a significant reduction in size to a 6 mm installation width and the use of DIP switches, it is, however, high time for additional innovations in their configuration. Why not consider an attachable display, PC software or a smartphone app? These could significantly support the commissioning, service and maintenance of the system technology.
WAGO GmbH & Co. KG, headquartered in Minden, accepted this challenge and designed multiple configurations for the JUMPFLEX® 857 and 2857 Series that provide a host of benefits including a high level of flexibility for the process technology. In addition to current market demands, WAGO’s ideas considered future uses.
Signal Conditioners and Isolation Amplifiers from WAGO:
The JUMPFLEX® product line:
- Commoning across the entire range for both 857 and 2857 Series devices
- Easy-to-use configuration options
- Removable, capacitive touch panel for configuration (2857 Series only)
- Safe isolation per DIN EN 61140
- Electrical isolation per DIN EN 61010-1
- Wide ambient temperature range: −25 … +70°C (−13 … +158°F)