PCB Terminal Blocks and Connectors with Levers
PCB terminal blocks and connectors with levers need to meet a huge variety of demands – including robustness under challenging conditions and ever-shrinking dimensional specifications for machines, systems and devices. WAGO offers a wide range of particularly compact PCB terminal blocks and connectors with levers, as well as products for power electronics. The levers make field wiring easy. Tool-free device connection is especially advantageous in confined or difficult-to-access installation locations. The clearly visible lever position provides extra security: If the lever is up, the clamping point is open; if the lever is down, the clamping point is closed.
- Comprehensive product portfolio from 0.14 to 25 mm2 (26–4 AWG)
- Tool-free wiring with lever connection
- Push-in CAGE CLAMP® termination
- Conductor connection both parallel and perpendicular to the PCB
- Testing both parallel and perpendicular to the conductor entry
SMD PCB Terminal Blocks
WAGO’s line of SMD PCB terminal blocks is the ideal solution for both your LED and industrial applications. You benefit from several industry-leading advantages, such as a compact and user-friendly design.
- Push-in termination of solid conductors
- A low profile and white housing minimize on-board shadowing
- Tape-and-reel packaging for full integration into automated assembly
PCB Terminal Blocks
WAGO offers a comprehensive range of PCB terminal blocks for conductors ranging from 0.08 to 16 mm2 (28–6 AWG) to connect PCBs to your device environment. With metric or inch pin spacing from 2.5 to 20 mm (0.098–0.787 inch), WAGO has the right solution for your application.
- Simple, secure connection of solid conductors via Push-in CAGE CLAMP® termination
- Wide selection of PCB terminal blocks with different conductor entry directions and actuation types for every need
- Custom color combinations for clear connection identification
- Simple integration into your manufacturing process with products for various soldering processes
- Variants available for through-panel connection
Always find the right solution for your application with WAGO’s wide range of pluggable connectors. WAGO’s PCB connectors are available for conductors ranging from 0.08 to 10 mm2 (28–8 AWG), meeting all requirements for consistent, end-to-end system wiring.
- Pluggable PCB connection systems perfectly tailored to various requirements and application areas
- Wide connector range within these systems for every conceivable application
- Fast, vibration-proof and maintenance-free spring pressure connection technology
- Pin spacing from 2.5 to 7.62 mm (0.098–0.3 inch) with a current carrying capacity up to 41 A
- Pluggable PCB terminal blocks are available for individual solder pins and solder pin strips
- Through-panel connector variants available
picoMAX® – the Pluggable Connection System
One Cr-Ni steel spring, double the contact force applied: This principle makes picoMAX® Connectors up to 30% more compact than other connection systems.
- Compact design: reduces space by up to 30%
- Radically simplified contact system
- The special design, innovative spring pressure connection technology and novel insulation material guarantee absolute contact reliability – even at higher ambient temperatures
- Exceptionally high vibration resistance up to 20g for wire-to-board connections, thanks to integrated locking latches and a female connector that’s almost fully enshrouded in the male header
- Efficient connector testing via test slot parallel to connector entry