WAGO-I/O-PRO is a programming and visualization tool. It permits development of PLC applications for Programmable Fieldbus Controllers found within the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM 750.
WAGO-I/O-PRO conforms to IEC 61131-3. This standard defines the requirements fulfilled by a programming system as well as 5 programming languages for PLCs. The languages IL, LD, FBD, ST and FC are supported. For every automation task, the appropriate language can be chosen.
The software meets increasing requirements of control program development, such as re-usability or modularization.
- Powerful translation of the programming languages
- Automatic declaration of variables
- Librarian /Library maintenance
Furthermore, integrated test and diagnostic functions facilitate and expedite PLC working processes.
- Online status indication in the program code
- Offline simulation
- Integrated visual display of internal and external flags (markers)
- Storage and graphic display of project variables
WAGO-I/O-PRO not only programs WAGO CoDeSys Automation Alliance products but also CoDeSys Automation Alliance products from other manufacturers.