The 852-1411 Industrial ECO Switch is a 5-port 1000BASE-T ETHERNET switch, of which four ports support Power over Ethernet (PoE+) at 30 W. These four PoE+ ports can be used simultaneously for power supply. The integrated voltage transformer enables operation on the 24 VDC power supplies common in the control cabinet.
In addition to the reduced wiring effort, a separate power supply for the PoE supply can be saved. The switch can be easily configured and integrated into the control cabinet via DIN-rail mounting. It is particularly well suited to small and medium networks.
- 5 ETHERNET ports, 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, autonegotiation
- 4 PoE+ ports (IEEE 802.3at)
- Front-panel diagnostic LEDs
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X functions
- Full/half-duplex transfer modes for each port
- Store-and-forward switching method
- Integrated address look-up table, supports up to 8,000 absolute MAC addresses
- Overvoltage protection
- IEEE 802.3x flow control in full-duplex mode
- Prioritization of Profinet Ethernet Frame (EtherType=0x8892) according to IEEE802.1p
- For DIN-35 rail