Current and voltage tap up to 95 mm²; Primary rated current: 250 A; Secondary rated current: 1 A; Rated power: 0.2 VA; Accuracy class: 0.5; fused
The current and voltage tap for the 95 mm² (4/0 AWG) high-current through terminal block provides the ideal basis for successful energy management, because current and voltage are required wherever electrical power is measured. A combination of current transformer and voltage tap, the 855-951 can quickly and easily be inserted into the jumper slot of the 95 mm² high-current through terminal block.
An integrated fuse provides protection for energy measurement devices connected in the downstream circuit. An integrated current transformer (conversion ratio: 250 A/1 A) allows precise current measurement per EN 61869-2 (accuracy class: 0.5). The current output connectors are marked with S1 (black) and S2 (red). Both termination and removal of fine-stranded conductors is performed via push-buttons. The 5-pole configuration (2 x S1 and 3 x S2) provides the following advantages:
- Current transformer (S1 and S2) can be short circuited via jumper (2000-402)
- Direct ‘Y’ point jumper on current transformer
The voltage is connected using a redundant terminal block. Additionally, the current and voltage tap can be marked either using continuous marking strips or via WMB Multi Marking System.
- Power data can be directly tapped into the power supply
- Easy installation – simply insert the tap into the jumper slot of the 95 mm² (4/0 AWG) high-current through terminal block
- Integrated 250 A/1 A current transformer
- Accuracy class: 0.5
- Fuse-protected voltage path
Spare fuse: SIBA Fuse, Item No. 7008913.2)